samsung galaxy tab 3
how to input chinese handwriting in galaxy tab 3
- 07-19-2014, 01:48 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3
Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if your device has a Chinese keyboard installed? Go to the App Manager and see if there is anything that looks like a Chinese keyboard. You can also go to Settings>Language & Input, and look at what keyboards are available.
If you don't see anything, you could install some keyboards from Google Play:
Google Pinyin Input
Google Zhuyin Input
There are many other keyboards made by 3rd party companies as well, if you search on Google Play for "Chinese keyboard."
- By Theresa Denzik-Kreke in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:37 PM
- By teyman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:41 PM
- By ultimatedeath91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:37 PM