Internal Storage full HELP

A

AC Question

Last night I was removing some cache data from some apps to clear some internal memory out of my S4, after I did I had over 2GB of available space. Shortly after I got the notification telling me "Storage space running low". Somehow in the space of half an hour the "Applications" portion of my internal storage skyrocketed (I know for certain it usually stays below 5GB but now is almost 8GB).
I looked into the "Application Manager" and found that my "Contacts Storage" was HUGE. I have no idea how big it was before, but definitely it is what's taking up all the memory. Currently it's taking 5.07GB.
I've looked online for similar issues, there are but I've not found any cases where the Contacts Storage has been this severe.
I have a hunch that it's my Facebook syncing all the contacts over (since I installed and reinstalled it), but the app crashes every time I try to go to Settings. The same goes with the Samsung Contacts app. I want to view it to see what's making it take up so much space but the screen just goes black and after a while it says "Contacts have stopped responding"

I am not a tech-savvy person, so I don't know how to fix it.
Please help me! Thank you!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira