of what purpose is the reading pane mode icon in thenotification panel?
- 07-19-2014, 10:16 AM #2
Re: galaxy s4
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
I first saw that on Samsung tablets and it 'seemed' to make the text a little crisper on larger low-res screens.
Since then I have bought a Note 3. It says it's only useful in a few applications.
I leave it on but can never claim it makes text more readable.
I only recently discovered a feature of that I didn't know about, courtesy of a new poster.
If you hold it down if gives you a list of applications you can use it with.
Does it make a difference to my old un-bespectacled eyes? I don't know, but I have rarely had it off (the setting!).
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:19 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:57 AM