Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung S3 CWM update issues

Let me start by saying that i have installed cwm before, I have changed roms a few times and now im trying to install a newer rom and having trouble getting it stable. I would like to update my recovery to the latest cwm before installing a new rom and im running into a problem that i believe may be contributing to my instability issues. The phone is a sgh-i747 for att. Trying to make it easy on myself i downloaded and installed the cwm rom manager to the phone and started there. The app wants to install the latest cwm on my phone (from cwm v6.0.1.4 to v6.0.4.7) however its suggesting that i install the d2mo version and im under the impression that i need the d2att version. no amount of arguing with the app will seem to allow me to change versions. Am I barking up the wrong tree, should i not be worried about the version name differences, is the a zip version that can be installed with odin? Any help is appriciated.

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Samsung S3 CWM update issues

Finally success. I used the Unified toolkit found here [SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 UNIFIED TOOLKIT V8.0] Driā€¦ | AT&T Galaxy S3 | XDA Forum CWM installed quickly and easily. Hope it helps someone else