Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega SPH-L600 Original Stock Firmware?

Hi - 2 weeks ago, my phone was forced to do a software update after that the phone would not turn on and instead was stuck in a boot loop. Took my phone to Sprint Service Center who tried to fix the software issue saying the update file must have been corrupt and caused the issue. They couldn't fix and sent me to the Samsung Service Center who was going to fix it by replacing the motherboard, but didn't because I voided my warranty by replacing my screen 5 months ago which they claim could have caused the software update not to take. I explained I used my phone daily with no issues until the software update. They wanted to charge me $300, but I took my phone and left.
    I have Odin which I've flashed CWM to the phone, factory reset and cleared cache and am able to adb sideload files. The problem is I don't know which factory firmware to flash. I purchased the phone back around Christmas time 12/25/2013 from Sprint. I don't know versions or anything. All I know is that it's a Sprint SPH-L600. The phone will turn on in Odin recovery mode. I can use touch screen to navigate CWM menu. I've tried several firmwares thru adb sideload that load but on install says "(bad)". Without going into recover mode and just restarting phone the yellow words about kernel come up and the Samsung white logo then the screen goes blank but is lit up and the phone makes the Sprint chime but does nothing else.
    Can someone tell me which firmware I should download? or what steps I need to take?