Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default lost photographs in Galaxy S3

Hi

I recently lost a folder in my Gallery, it contained many pictures of my late mother. My sister was messing with my phone and she may have saved the folder as a a different name but she is not sure, however the folder is gone form my phone. I don't have a back up card on my phone, is there any way I can get the pictures back, they mean an awful lot to me.

Default Re: lost photographs in Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi

I recently lost a folder in my Gallery, it contained many pictures of my late mother. My sister was messing with my phone and she may have saved the folder as a a different name but she is not sure, however the folder is gone form my phone. I don't have a back up card on my phone, is there any way I can get the pictures back, they mean an awful lot to me.
    Hello.
    First thing is you may have had your Google account settings set to sync your photos, or Google + to back them up.
    Try logging in to your Google account on a pc, ideally on Chrome, and see if they are there.

Also try connecting the phone to any pc with a usb, close a pop up window, double click My Computer, the device storage should appear as a new drive number, see if there is a DCIM folder there which holds the Gallery files, select all photos and copy tp the pc.