lost photographs in Galaxy S3
I recently lost a folder in my Gallery, it contained many pictures of my late mother. My sister was messing with my phone and she may have saved the folder as a a different name but she is not sure, however the folder is gone form my phone. I don't have a back up card on my phone, is there any way I can get the pictures back, they mean an awful lot to me.
- 07-19-2014, 10:15 AM #2
Re: lost photographs in Galaxy S3
First thing is you may have had your Google account settings set to sync your photos, or Google + to back them up.
Try logging in to your Google account on a pc, ideally on Chrome, and see if they are there.
Also try connecting the phone to any pc with a usb, close a pop up window, double click My Computer, the device storage should appear as a new drive number, see if there is a DCIM folder there which holds the Gallery files, select all photos and copy tp the pc.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:37 PM
- By drkraez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:25 PM
- By bog3ls in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2014, 04:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Moso504 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:37 AM