Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default How to just recover SD card pictures since updating to KitKat 4.4.2

I am trying to simply get the pictures and videos that were on my 32 GB Verbatim SD card in my Note 3 that disappeared since upgrading to 4.4.2 The card is unreadable in a regular computer as well. Did not reformat or do anything to the card and it worked fine right up to the upgrade. Do not want to mess with the phone firmware. Any thoughts?

Global Posts
    10,474 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: How to just recover SD card pictures since updating to KitKat 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I am trying to simply get the pictures and videos that were on my 32 GB Verbatim SD card in my Note 3 that disappeared since upgrading to 4.4.2 The card is unreadable in a regular computer as well. Did not reformat or do anything to the card and it worked fine right up to the upgrade. Do not want to mess with the phone firmware. Any thoughts?
    I have not heard of a corrupt SD card as a result of an OS update - though, won't say it's impossible to have that occur.

Try using a desktop PC utility to recovery the images/files on the sd card. If you can't, then it's possible that there's no way to do so. You may need to reformat the sd card and start fresh. If this is the case, you may want to consider an automatic backup to a service, such as Google or Dropbox, to prevent losing photos in the future.

Default Re: How to just recover SD card pictures since updating to KitKat 4.4.2

I suggest free data retrieval tools, which is suitable you OS, find lots of this kind of software on the net.If your issue haven't solved by it, obviously, take the help of an expert, helpline number 0800 043 3282.

Cool Re: How to just recover SD card pictures since updating to KitKat 4.4.2

Data loss is major issue now a days. In market there are so many recovery software but if any physical damage or scratches, I suggest it will always go for trustworthy company for secure data recover.