How to just recover SD card pictures since updating to KitKat 4.4.2
I am trying to simply get the pictures and videos that were on my 32 GB Verbatim SD card in my Note 3 that disappeared since upgrading to 4.4.2 The card is unreadable in a regular computer as well. Did not reformat or do anything to the card and it worked fine right up to the upgrade. Do not want to mess with the phone firmware. Any thoughts?
- 07-19-2014, 10:09 AM #2
Re: How to just recover SD card pictures since updating to KitKat 4.4.2
Try using a desktop PC utility to recovery the images/files on the sd card. If you can't, then it's possible that there's no way to do so. You may need to reformat the sd card and start fresh. If this is the case, you may want to consider an automatic backup to a service, such as Google or Dropbox, to prevent losing photos in the future.
- By drkraez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:25 PM
- By FoSizzle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:34 PM
- By mpower13 in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:41 AM
- By semo99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:41 AM