Droid Ultra - Switching carriers and keeping same phone number
I'm thinking of switching to Straight Talk to cut my bill in half. I'm currently with Verizon and have a Motorola Droid Ultra. Is it possible to switch to Straight Talk and keep my current phone number? Looking at changing phones as well. Interested in the Galaxy 4 or 5.
- 09-04-2014, 09:44 PM #2
Re: Droid Ultra - Switching carriers and keeping same phone number
I was able to port my number from Verizon to T-Mobile, so I don't see why you can't do it with Straight Talk. Although maybe they might charge you an extra fee or something (it was free on T-Mobile).
- By hawuiry in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2016, 02:10 PM
- By Tigrowski in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:06 AM
- By nocaldawg in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:29 PM
- By FoSizzle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:34 PM
- By semo99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:17 AM