Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung S4 / Android Messaging issue.

Hi there,

I recently bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 on O2. Everything is working exactly as expecting, except for the messaging app...

I can send text messages absolutely fine; messages deliver near instantly and reach their recipient as intended, however I'm having problems with receiving messages. My phone takes hours to actually receive messages. Whenever I send a text the messages my phone should have recieved hours ago come through seconds after the message delivers to it's recipient. The messaging app is clearly having a problem pushing messages from my network to my phone, but I've no idea how to solve this... :/

Also, this is not a network issue. I have removed the SIM card and put it in another phone and messages come through to it instantly. I also have O2's TuGO app installed on my iPad and my messages are delivering to that on time.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

- Mike

Default Re: Samsung S4 / Android Messaging issue.

Maybe try Safe Mode to see if some 3rd party app might be interfering: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5744