Probably a commonly asked question...
So my phone (Droid Razr M) never malfunctions. All of yesterday it was working fine. It started to get low on battery so I plugged it in. Woke up this morning and it wasnt charged and doing some odd cycle.
Green LED charging light appears
phone turns on for maybe 5 seconds and give 1% battery warning
Phone turns off and flashes the red battery warning LED
LED turns green
Rinse and repeat.
I have tried three chargers, and tried the restart a couple times (Power button and down volume)
- 07-19-2014, 12:10 PM #2
- 3,173 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM12.1 w/5.1.1
Re: Probably a commonly asked question...
Are you able to do a battery pull on this device?
Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- By steve_ma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:03 PM
- By riot1002 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:07 PM
- By redcat22 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:39 AM
- By holz75 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:08 PM
- By madkoda12 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:03 PM