found pic of hand in toilet tank today then noticed most gallery pics gone
I found an odd picture of a hand in a toilet tank on my Samsung galaxy 3. I deleted the photo of the toilet tank wondering "where did that come from"? Then noticed 1500 pics are missing from camera file. I did battery reboot, reset cards and ran new verizon device security scan. No viruses were found.
Is this a new virus?
- 07-19-2014, 01:30 PM #2
- 07-19-2014, 04:04 PM #3
Re: found pic of hand in toilet tank today then noticed most gallery pics gone
No better responses so - sorry for the delay.
I can suggest :
Try your Google account for the missing photos.
If you did not format the card you can check if it has errors with chkdsk on a pc.
Someone may have made that Gallery folder hidden?
You can search the DCIM folders on the card and device by connecting the phone, with the card installed, via usb to a pc and looking at the 2 new drive letters.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By nocaldawg in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:13 PM
- By darkhan in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:39 AM