- 5 Posts
Sliding Messaging MMS Problems
After finally getting my settings right I am now able to send pictures and such as MMS, but I cannot receive. I have messed with all the settings and someone send pictures to me over and over and they never come in at all. I have a Galaxy S4 on AT&T. Does anybody know what settings to input or what to change?
- 03-04-2015, 10:18 PM #2
Re: Sliding Messaging MMS Problems
Did you come over from iPhone recently? Is the person sending you the pic doing it from an iPhone? If you didn't deactivate iMessage before the switch, you can have problems receiving messages from other iPhone users.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2015, 04:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 06:49 PM
- By Edwin TB in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2014, 06:28 AM
- By hawuiry in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:54 PM
- By Harley61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:56 AM