- 1 Posts
Removed Facebook and Messenger, still see apps using RAM
I removed Facebook and Facebook Messenger a week back from my phone. Today I decided to check the Process Stats and I noticed com.facebook.katana and com.facebook.orca in the list for the past three hours.
Is there something I'm missing? What do I need to do to get rid of those processes?
- 07-19-2014, 03:57 PM #2
- 07-19-2014, 09:02 PM #3
Re: Removed Facebook and Messenger, still see apps using RAM
What phone are you using? As Golfdriver97 suggests, some phones have Facebook preinstalled, or some kind of proprietary interface with Facebook preinstalled in the system. For example, my old Acer Iconia tablet had some kind of "social hub" preinstalled app that could be used to post things to Twitter or FB.
- By One Million Apps in forum Android App InventorReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2014, 02:16 PM
- By Roxxygen in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:17 PM
- By tulox in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:44 AM
- By diesteldorf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:19 AM