unable to install whatsapp from google play in a recently bought moto x
hi..i just bought my moto x today..im trying to download whatsapp from google play..but its takin hours and its still showing " installing.."..could you tell me what is the problem and how can i install whatsapp??
- 07-19-2014, 07:55 PM #2
Re: unable to install whatsapp from google play in a recently bought moto x
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Also select Download Manager and Clear Cache and Force Stop. Now open Google Play Store and try again.
If that doesn't help, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...he/action/auth
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2016, 07:19 AM
- By Galaxy Girl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:13 PM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:04 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:26 PM