Trying to decide between G3 and S5..
I haven't had a phone in months, and I'm about to get one of these on contract. Now, I do use a Note 10.1 (2012) daily.
On the S5 side of things, waterproof sounds amazing to me. Huge selling point. But, I don't like the idea of using two devices with different menu buttons. Flipflopping with the backwards+physical to regular+onscreen seems obnoxious.
On G3 side, I like that it uses on screen menu buttons. The big question is the screen brightness. That AMOLED on the S5 looks gorgeous, am I going to regret picking a G3 for consistency in usability if that means a screen dimmer than the S5?
Overall I like the S5 much better, but I'm afraid I'll get frustrated with the different layout with a device I use often. Insight would be appreciated.
- 07-19-2014, 03:08 PM #2
Re: Trying to decide between G3 and S5..
I can't think of any obvious reason, apart from common sense and money, for not choosing both. I own three and enjoy them all. One of those is a G3....you've probably taken a look at the discussions in the LG G3 forum, and those in S5. Both are superb devices.
Posted via Android Central App[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By jzcope in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:41 AM
- By Galaxy Girl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:13 AM
- By Utkarsh_Singh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:31 PM