Deleting a word from keyboard not working
I want to delete the word "i" from my dictionary because it keeps changing my capital I to a lower case i which makes no sense to me. If the keyboard is suppose to recognize text it should know that it should be capitalized. I keep holding down on the word and clicking delete but it doesn't work the word is still there and it still autocorrects to it. Can anyone please help?
- 07-19-2014, 03:23 PM #2
Re: Deleting a word from keyboard not working
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
It obviously will not delete a single letter so I would look at the keyboard settings to see why it puts I in lower case when you capitalise it, if I understand you.
Which device and keyboard do you use.Exaggerating since 756 BC
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 08:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:55 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:29 PM
- By Snareman in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:32 PM