Sync-ing Memos

Hayateen

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Is there a way to save my memos automatically to my Google account in case they get lost I can retrieve them, and in case I want to access them from my PC?

How do I do that?
And if it is done automatically, where can I find the memos? Google Drive? Gmail? Else?

Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I suggest using Google Keep, which is a very nice note-taking app that automatically syncs with your Google account in the cloud. You can access these notes anywhere on any device (phone, tablet, or computer).

You could also just create documents on Google Docs, which saves to your Google Drive, and is also accessible anywhere from the cloud.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
...... also I find Color Note brilliant.
It replaced Samsung Memo which my new Note 3 did not have.
Start up sync with Google, syncs with Color Note on my old phone, many features, handwriting support etc.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Hayateen

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I suggest using Google Keep, which is a very nice note-taking app that automatically syncs with your Google account in the cloud. You can access these notes anywhere on any device (phone, tablet, or computer).

You could also just create documents on Google Docs, which saves to your Google Drive, and is also accessible anywhere from the cloud.

...... also I find Color Note brilliant.
It replaced Samsung Memo which my new Note 3 did not have.
Start up sync with Google, syncs with Color Note on my old phone, many features, handwriting support etc.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. I'll give them a try. :)

Hayateen

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Google Keep syns my notes to keep.google.com so I can access it from my PC.
But what about Color Note brilliant? I synced with my google account, but from what site can I access it? I tried searching my google drive and gmail. but none of which had my notes.

Still trying to find a way to sync/move my iphone notes(which are synced with my gmail account) to Samsung.

Thanks. :)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Google Keep syns my notes to keep.google.com so I can access it from my PC.
But what about Color Note brilliant? I synced with my google account, but from what site can I access it? I tried searching my google drive and gmail. but none of which had my notes.

Still trying to find a way to sync/move my iphone notes(which are synced with my gmail account) to Samsung.

Thanks. :)

You can currently only sync it from device (android) to device, as they are only stored in their cloud storage. That works for me. Logging in with a Google account they say is to save you having a new log in.

Excerpt :
o What is ColorNote's online sync service?
Online sync service allows you to sync notes across mobile devices. If you sign up for online sync service, your notes will be backed up to cloud storage. Then you can get access to your notes from other mobile devices. Therefore, you can easily transfer your notes to a new device when changing devices. Even when you lose a device, you can restore the notes backed up to the cloud storage.
Currently we are looking into developing a web service so that you can access notes on your PC as well.
o I signed up for online sync service with Google account (Facebook account). Are my notes be synced to Google (Facebook)?
ColorNote's online sync service is not synchronized with Google (Facebook).
The Google (Facebook) account is used only for authentication when signing into ColorNote. This feature lets you avoid having to create and remember a separate ID/password just for ColorNote.
o I signed up for online sync service. Can I access my notes from a PC?
Currently ColorNote online sync service supports only mobile devices. We are looking into developing a web service so that you can access notes online.
o I changed devices. How can I restore the notes on the new device?
You can transfer notes saved on the previous device to the new device using SD card backup or Online sync service. In particular, online sync service is recommended. Choose one method from the following four methods depending on your situation.

Hayateen

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
You can currently only sync it from device (android) to device, as they are only stored in their cloud storage. That works for me. Logging in with a Google account they say is to save you having a new log in.

Excerpt :
o What is ColorNote's online sync service?
Online sync service allows you to sync notes across mobile devices. If you sign up for online sync service, your notes will be backed up to cloud storage. Then you can get access to your notes from other mobile devices. Therefore, you can easily transfer your notes to a new device when changing devices. Even when you lose a device, you can restore the notes backed up to the cloud storage.
Currently we are looking into developing a web service so that you can access notes on your PC as well.
o I signed up for online sync service with Google account (Facebook account). Are my notes be synced to Google (Facebook)?
ColorNote's online sync service is not synchronized with Google (Facebook).
The Google (Facebook) account is used only for authentication when signing into ColorNote. This feature lets you avoid having to create and remember a separate ID/password just for ColorNote.
o I signed up for online sync service. Can I access my notes from a PC?
Currently ColorNote online sync service supports only mobile devices. We are looking into developing a web service so that you can access notes online.
o I changed devices. How can I restore the notes on the new device?
You can transfer notes saved on the previous device to the new device using SD card backup or Online sync service. In particular, online sync service is recommended. Choose one method from the following four methods depending on your situation.

I see. Thank you so much.