Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.

I have a Trio Stealth G2 Tablet. This tablet has already given me a ton of problems in the past. This latest one is when I try to access the Storage in my settings I get this error.

I have an SD inside the tablet, it reads when I remove and replace the SD card. However, when the SD is removed from the Tablet I can see the storage. When the SD is placed in the Tablet, I cannot. So this lead me to assume something is wrong with the SD card. This was not the case. Also, this SD card has worked before on this tablet before I did the latest factory reset.

The SD card still works in my PC, I have reformatted this SD twice already. I have tried another SD card as well and still get the same error. I have factory reset the tablet with the SD removed. The only thing I haven't done was try to boot into safe mode, but I don't thing that would help my issue.

Any help?

Default Re: Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.

Unfortunately, off-brand devices like yours have a relatively high rate of hardware or firmware defects. You probably won't find a good solution here, sorry!