Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Samsung Rugby Pro Question

On this phone , is there a way to make a shortcut so Gallery opens my mms picture message ( the photo ) ? Friends with other phones seem to just click the photo in the text message and it goes full screen ( I believe its opening in gallery ) , whereas mine has never done this . Unless I d/l the picture and open it myself in gallery , I'm stuck with a tiny picture to view. I've tried looking in the gallery settings and also my text message app ( the factory one ) but there's nothing there about short cutting to the gallery to perform this . Appreciate any input , tia .

Default Re: Samsung Rugby Pro Question

Welcome to Android Central! You're using the stock Samsung messaging app? What happen when you tap the picture--does it only give you an option to download the picture?

On Hangouts on my Nexus 5, pictures sent to me via MMS get opened into fullscreen with a tap. Do you have Hangouts installed (formerly Google Talk)? It's worth trying, although I'm not sure if you might be limited by your Android version (i.e., if it's too old).