- 07-19-2014, 07:38 PM #2
Re: Delete Photos in mass from HTC phone
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you mean EVO 4G. The Gallery and Photo apps don't have an option for mass delete, so you're better off hooking your phone up to a computer via USB and using the computer's file explorer to do it. You could also try a wireless file manager solution like AirDroid or Wifi File Explorer.
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:48 PM
- By tannerrblake in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:32 PM
- By webnetxpress in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:52 PM