Lock Screen Sound Changed

A

AC Question

I am having a serious issue with my Galaxy S4. The lock screen sound changes and I can't figure out why. I have reset my phone back to factory twice and at first it seems to have fixed the problem, then after about 30 min. to an hour it has changed. It also has lock me out of the lock screen effect under the settings. What can I do to fix this? Please help me I am truly aggravated by this. Thank you so much!!

leahcp1

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
It is on the light effect. Yeah, the sound it makes when you hit the power key to lock it and the sound it makes when swiping the screen to unlock it. I am the one that asked the original question. I registered after and now I'm not labeled a guest.

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It is on the light effect. Yeah, the sound it makes when you hit the power key to lock it and the sound it makes when swiping the screen to unlock it. I am the one that asked the original question. I registered after and now I'm not labeled a guest.

OK. Do you have a PIN set up? That's about the only time I can think it would lock you out.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2

leahcp1

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
A PIN for what? No, not that I know of. The section under settings for the unlock effect is the only thing that I am locked out of. It is blacked out and I can't open it. That and the sound changing happens @ the same time.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
A PIN for what? No, not that I know of. The section under settings for the unlock effect is the only thing that I am locked out of. It is blacked out and I can't open it. That and the sound changing happens @ the same time.

Under security settings, what do you have setup?
Just slide?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2