samsung galaxy tab 3 7 will lose date and time
for the last week my tab will lose the date and time when i turn it on, i have to reset date and time before i can go into facebook, or it will say trouble loading news feed. it will work fine after that all day, if i turn it off and let it set for awhile, when i turn it on the date and time is changed again this has happened 4 times this week
- 07-19-2014, 07:34 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 7 will lose date and time
Welcome to Android Central! If you go to Settings>Date & Time, do you see any option for Automatic Date and Time? If so, make sure it's checked on. I recall some Samsung tablets inexplicably don't have this setting, and I'm not sure why. Wi-fi only devices should always be able to obtain the proper date and time from the web, but you typically have to enter the time zone in yourself, since Android relies on a cell signal to determine your time zone.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:45 PM
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:10 PM
- By tanz89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:04 PM