when i try to connect to my wifi on my galaxy s3 it says " network disabled because internet conection is slow" why is this happening? my conection is not slow?
- 07-19-2014, 07:29 PM #2
Re: connection issues
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Wi-fi, tap Menu, and then Advanced. See if you have any settings there that have to do with avoiding poor connections--if so, turn that setting off (i.e., let the device use a poor connection). Also, if there is a wi-fi optimization setting, turn it off--the optimization usually has to do with battery optimization, and can actually impact connectivity.
- By BPHusker in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:08 PM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:10 PM