Phone runs out of space way too quickly.
I have an Alcatel One Touch, and I know its not the best phone but I can't keep the memory open at all. And I've checked the space on it and it seems to me that there's enough space. It only tends to happen when I go to take a picture. I only have maybe a little over 100 photos total and I only downloaded maybe 3 apps. I am constantly forced to delete things and I'm getting fed up. Any help?
- 07-19-2014, 09:30 PM #2
Re: Phone runs out of space way too quickly.
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a lot of texts saved up? That can take up a surprising amount of storage space, especially if there are lots of photos or videos associated with the texts. Try deleting a bunch of them. See this guide for more tips: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- By CBrown1516 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:38 PM
- By tannerrblake in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:32 PM
- By webnetxpress in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:52 PM