Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default my phone wont start

my samsung galaxy s4 when I press the power button shows the samsung gs4 sign and then does the swirly purple samsung thing and then goes to the at&t white screen with the blue circle in the middle and freezes and wont reboot further help

Default Re: my phone wont start

Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition. You won't lose any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

If that doesn't help, try removing your SD card and rebooting. A corrupt card can cause various problems.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ive tried the cache partition like three times already and I dont even have an SD card

What about Safe Mode? Does that work? Instructions at the bottom of that same article I linked.

Did you get an update recently for the Android OS? If so, talk to your carrier or to Samsung, and let them know the update may have bricked you phone. One other thing to try would be a new battery.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

if I try to go into safe mode it does the same thing and freezes on the at&t logo. I don't think I got any update unless it downloaded automatically.

I think it's time to talk to AT&T or Samsung. How old is the phone? Is it still in warranty?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

not quite a year old.