Bellsouth to Outlook on Droid???
Is it possible to click the Outlook app on my Droid & get to my email from Bellsouth? My laptop is setup that way--I click the Outlook icon, & my email from Bellsouth is interfaced over. I want to be able to do that on my Droid. The Outlook app on my Droid shows my account as my Bellsouth.net address, & the messages I send are received with my Bellsouth.net address, but nothing is ever received on my Droid when sent to the Bellsouth.net address.
- 09-04-2014, 10:58 PM #2
Re: Bellsouth to Outlook on Droid???
Are you talking about the Outlook.com app, or the stock Email app? You should be able to import your Bellsouth email to your stock Email app by entering the IMAP or POP3 settings, along with the correct username and password, when you go to Settings>Accounts and tap Add Account. Go to the Bellsouth website and search for the correct IMAP or POP3 settings to enter.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:33 AM
- By peacefulberry in forum LG G3Replies: 80Last Post: 12-13-2014, 11:29 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:07 AM
- By parker5011 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 05:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:07 AM