Can I share an app on two devices?

A

AC Question

My two young daughters have just purchased an Samsung tablet S3 mini lite with their pocket money. The lady in the store said that if I set both up with the same gmail address that any apps we buy on one , will appear on the other. This hasnt happened so are wondering if it is true or not. Basically I guess Im asking if I buy 'minecraft' for them, do I have to buy it twice? Thanks in advance. Maree

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My two young daughters have just purchased an Samsung tablet S3 mini lite with their pocket money. The lady in the store said that if I set both up with the same gmail address that any apps we buy on one , will appear on the other. This hasnt happened so are wondering if it is true or not. Basically I guess Im asking if I buy 'minecraft' for them, do I have to buy it twice? Thanks in advance. Maree

I use to have 2 phones and had the same gmail account for those phones.As others already said you wont have to buy it twice is true but you will still have to install it on each of those phones. :)
There is at least one app that wont work that way.But its not a game and doubt you will be affected.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey