Can I share an app on two devices?
My two young daughters have just purchased an Samsung tablet S3 mini lite with their pocket money. The lady in the store said that if I set both up with the same gmail address that any apps we buy on one , will appear on the other. This hasnt happened so are wondering if it is true or not. Basically I guess Im asking if I buy 'minecraft' for them, do I have to buy it twice? Thanks in advance. Maree
- 07-20-2014, 07:52 AM #2
- 07-20-2014, 07:54 AM #3
- 07-20-2014, 08:07 AM #4
Re: Can I share an app on two devices?
There is at least one app that wont work that way.But its not a game and doubt you will be affected.
- By geronimo4242 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-2014, 05:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:58 PM
- By DagenhamDave in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:48 PM
- By parker5011 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 05:54 AM