Ok, so I have my tablet, and it had like 1 GB left and I saw this game that I wanted and it was about 600 MB, so I said that if I didn't like it I could un-install it and get my memory back, so I installed it and as would happen normally it told me that nearly all my storage space has been used, so I didn't like the game and I uninstalled it, but it did not give me my memory back, and now I'm stuck without being able to use some of the main things on my tablet.
Please help, I nead it...
- 07-20-2014, 09:48 AM #2
- 2,035 Posts
Re: Trapped memory?
Use a file manager (this is a good, free, one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gs.android.pop ) to search for a folder on your device with the same name as the game you installed (or the game developer's name). If you find such a folder, delete it - after due diligence review of its contents.
More than likely, the game left behind its data files after uninstall. This is not unusual.
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 21Last Post: 08-07-2015, 09:30 AM
- By Alexphilly69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:53 PM
- By Spokendisease in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:31 PM