Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy note 3 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, i'm new here. i was wondering if anybody could be able to help me with this problem i'm having.
    i recently switched from sprint to tmobile. i had a note 3 with sprint and when i switched to tmobile i got another note 3.
    the sales associate at tmobile had assured me that all my pictures and contacts were transferred before he made me do a reset on my old sprint phone and when i opened up my new phone i had no pictures other than the ones that were already on my SD card. i went back up to tmobile to see if maybe he could fix it and he did something to get a few pictures back but not all of them. i think he went through the play store and backed the photos up with my user name. i had a different user name for my google account when i had my old note 3 and i cannot not remember it. i didn't list a recovery email or phone number so i don't have any idea how to even get the username and password for the google account i had when i had my old note 3. is there anywhere else the pictures can be backed up from? is there anyway to get the username and password for the google account without a recovery email or phone? someone please help me!!!

Default Re: Galaxy note 3 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you're out of luck. You need to keep track of your accounts, and be aware of where your data is being stored and backed up.