- 1 Posts
Hi i was just trying to flash cyanogenmod to my Galaxy s2 i9100 with official cyanogenmod installer. It came into download mode then went to cyanogen man logo. While it was at it the pc program said that we couldnt talk to your device. Since then when i boot my phone it samsung logo comes but nothing after. When i try to enter recovery mode it goes to cyanogen man logo and not to recovery mode. I can go to the download mode but i wasnt able to flash original rom with odin. It just fails. Any ideas to fix this? Please help me i ran out of mind!
- By jaylynn_carter23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:23 AM
- By reesh11 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:10 PM
- By tobidanette in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:44 AM
- By mcwuppy in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Harry17 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:54 AM