Should I buy the Asus Zenfone 5 with Android 4.3 or Moto G with Android 4.4?
This phone ships with Android 4.3 Jellybean and is the same price as Moto G which ships with kitkat but I like the design of this phone better than the Moto G and it has a 5 inch screen vs 4.5 on Moto and Asus has promised a Kitkat update.However I am sure Moto G would get Android L and Asus has made no such announcement for Zenfone.So what I want to know is whether Android L is so dramatically different than Kitkat?Otherwise I will just ignore the design and buy the Moto.Thanks in advance for helping
- 07-20-2014, 09:49 PM #2
Re: Should I buy the Asus Zenfone 5 with Android 4.3 or Moto G with Android 4.4?
I got me one of those zen fone out of curiosity for the Intel processor. I find it quite different and nice.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:21 AM
- By mc511 in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:12 AM
- By hobbit25 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:48 AM