publishing a game clone?
This is gonna be a very stupid question, but here goes:
I developed a certain interest for making android games and found quite a few tutorials on the net. Came across LIBGDX and found tutorials on it. I developed two games:
1) A flappy bird clone (I always wanted to make one since the original game was removed)
2) Another game which I'm almost done making.
Anyways, I wanted to know that if I publish the flappy bird clone on the Play Store, will I be in some trouble(since its a clone)? I've seen a lot of other people publishing Flappy Bird clones. I do plan on releasing my second game on the Play Store, but by the end of next week. This second game is my original creation
All the files I used were either taken from sound bible or made using paint and gimp.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks a ton
- 07-20-2014, 03:57 PM #2
Re: publishing a game clone?
- 08-19-2014, 04:55 AM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:16 AM
- By NIK111e in forum Android GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:26 AM
- By nekitnsk in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:32 PM
- By ADemitr in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:02 PM