Charging problems with note 10.1 2014 edition
I bought my tablet in November and love it. The battery doesn't stay charged as long as I expected and using it constantly I am frequently re-charging. I started having trouble with charging about 6 weeks ago and it would get to about 60 to 70% and then stop charging. If I tried to work on while charging, it seemed to drain the battery instead of continuing to charge. I bought a brand new charger from Samsung and at first, it was great. Now only 2 weeks later it is doing the same thing again. I can leave it charging all not and it won't completely charge. In addition, it seems loose in the connection where you hook the charge into. Any ideas?
- 07-20-2014, 03:31 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 05:06 PM #4
Re: Charging problems with note 10.1 2014 edition
Since as you say yourself the tablet has had heavy use I'm inclined to think the battery may need replacing. It's possible that both chargers have been damaged by it...otherwise why would the second one have worked normally for three days?
The loose connection may be relevant but if it has developed gradually would probably be attributable to frequent use and wear.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2015, 07:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:11 PM
- By jdsbmw in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:55 AM