Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Issues about my tablet.

Hi i'm Steve and i have some problems with my new Samsung galaxy tab 3 .i both this few months ago and since few weeks ago every time i try to use on charging is not charging i have to put off and let to charge it seems is charging only when is off but when is on and i'm using it show me is not charging at all.Can some one tell what i can do to make her to work as before ? Thanks!

Default Re: Issues about my tablet.

I understand you to mean that if you try to use the device while connected to a charger, it then does not charge. Also, that it will only charge if you do not use it while it is charging? Is this so, or have I failed to understand?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Issues about my tablet.

Are you using the wall charger or plugging into the USB port on a PC/laptop? Charging from a USB port will be very slow at best and, if the device is on and in use, you will almost certainly consume more power than the USB port is able to provide - only 500mA unless connected to a USB 3.0 (blue) port and even then barely enough to run a tablet and charge at the same time.