Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default autocorrect memory loss

I have a Samsung galaxy s4, and recently I've had trouble with the keyboard, or more specifically, the autocorrects memory. When I'm using the Samsung keyboard there is an option to save words not already in the autocorrects dictionary. For example abbreviations like idk and brb. Recently I've had the problem that it doesn't seem to remember that I saved these words or abbreviations. I'll push the little arrow to save them, but 1 text later and it's correcting my idk to I'd or irk. Also the predictive text hasn't worked like it's supposed to. I have a message I send every single day, and used to I could type the first word, and then it would pretty much finish for me. All I had to do was click the word. I know I could just turn auto correct and predictive text off, but they are useful to me.

Global Posts
    7,708 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: autocorrect memory loss

Clear cache and reboot. Let us know if that works for you.

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!