Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Relgoshan
  • 1 Post By EpicMethod
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GBA file horror.

Hi guys, first post but i need some serious help!

In the beginning i used John GBA lite to play Pokemon Emerald, now this GBA emulator crashed and can anyone hel me with transferring my save file from the John GBA to the other GBA?
    I can find the save files with File Manager but when i want to open the save file with another GBA than John GBA lite it can't find the save files, just the ROM files which is basically the game but a new save.

In dire need of help!
    EpicMethod.

Default Re: GBA file horror.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMethod View Post
    Hi guys, first post but i need some serious help!

In the beginning i used John GBA lite to play Pokemon Emerald, now this GBA emulator crashed and can anyone hel me with transferring my save file from the John GBA to the other GBA?
    I can find the save files with File Manager but when i want to open the save file with another GBA than John GBA lite it can't find the save files, just the ROM files which is basically the game but a new save.

In dire need of help!
    EpicMethod.
    A lot of emulators do not have traditional, simple savefiles. They usually have emulator state images. These tend not to be transferrable between emulators. If JohnGBA can not be fixed you may have lost all your progress
    EpicMethod likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ahh crap!

Well i found a way to reset John GBA Lite and only lost about a day worth of gameplay. phew!
    Luckily enough it isn't a major setback so i'm just glad i got my fav GBA emulator working again.
    Relgoshan likes this.

How did you restart it? I accidentally loaded an old save(the only save as I have automatic sace on), and now I can't get back my game... I wish I could turn my game a day back!!