Latest htc one m8 software update causing glitches

A

AC Question

Hello AC Community,

This is my first post here and I really hope my fellow owners of the HTC ONE M8 can help me out. Today I did the latest software update for my phone and it has basically totally gone haywire. Its hard to describe what hasn't gone wrong! It all started when I first got my phone through the sprint store located inside Best Buy and I have the gold on. Everything seemed ok for the first 2 weeks but lately strange things has been happening. When I would try text fast it would then like freeze up or something and then lock up a message even though I didn't select that or some other screen would pop up and I have no idea how to fix that problem. My next problem has been very strange where my phone wont stay on the right time and it goes back an hour and will miraculously go to the right hour as if its moody. I know the change happens when I push the power button when wanting to look at my phone or what have you.Or when I double tap to look at my screen sometimes it will be the wrong time or the right time. I have already double and triple checked about the phone clock format and even did all PRL and URL and every other update.The latest issue is me having from today right after the latest update has made my fun practically malfunction. It is lagging and not reacting to right away when typing especially wont really react when I hold down to try open up a new browser window for a link. I turned it off and turned it back on and still lagging like crazy. I am sorry this is so long but hopefully someone can assist with all these issues. I used to have issues with my old HTC ONE and whenever something happened I would just press ##72786# and it would do the refresh but that feature wont work on the M8.