Tablet 3 and iheartradio

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung galaxy tablet 3 (10in) and I have had iheartradio on it since December when I got it. Last week it stopped playing. The iheartradio icon is even gone. Its telling me its not compatible with my device. I don't get it because I also have a Samsung note 3 and iheartworks fine on the phone. What do I need to do to fix this issue?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy tablet 3 (10in) and I have had iheartradio on it since December when I got it. Last week it stopped playing. The iheartradio icon is even gone. Its telling me its not compatible with my device. I don't get it because I also have a Samsung note 3 and iheartworks fine on the phone. What do I need to do to fix this issue?
There may have been a recent update that created problems with certain devices. The Play Store just says that it compatibility various with device: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...channel.iheartradio.controller&token=axyZ3_rG

Have you emailed the developer about this issue?

Daryn112

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I was told that version of flash player does not work on the tablet and that I would have to download an archived version of flash player...I have no idea how I would do that or if that's even true... I even tried going onto iheartradio website and it wont let me even look at the page it says I need flash player downloaded and has the icon I click on the icon to download it says its not compatible

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000