Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Tablet 3 and iheartradio

I have a Samsung galaxy tablet 3 (10in) and I have had iheartradio on it since December when I got it. Last week it stopped playing. The iheartradio icon is even gone. Its telling me its not compatible with my device. I don't get it because I also have a Samsung note 3 and iheartworks fine on the phone. What do I need to do to fix this issue?

Global Posts
    10,474 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Tablet 3 and iheartradio

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have a Samsung galaxy tablet 3 (10in) and I have had iheartradio on it since December when I got it. Last week it stopped playing. The iheartradio icon is even gone. Its telling me its not compatible with my device. I don't get it because I also have a Samsung note 3 and iheartworks fine on the phone. What do I need to do to fix this issue?
    There may have been a recent update that created problems with certain devices. The Play Store just says that it compatibility various with device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dio.controller

Have you emailed the developer about this issue?

Default Re: Tablet 3 and iheartradio

I was told that version of flash player does not work on the tablet and that I would have to download an archived version of flash player...I have no idea how I would do that or if that's even true... I even tried going onto iheartradio website and it wont let me even look at the page it says I need flash player downloaded and has the icon I click on the icon to download it says its not compatible