Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy sch i535pp

Hi i have a prepaid verizon s3 can't get it past the activation screen may be running android 4.3 is there any way to bypass the activation screen or is there a custom rom for it? I don't need it to make phone calls as long as it will be used on wifi only

Global Posts
    9,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: sch i535pp

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi i have a prepaid verizon s3 can't get it past the activation screen may be running android 4.3 is there any way to bypass the activation screen or is there a custom rom for it? I don't need it to make phone calls as long as it will be used on wifi only
    Is there way way to cancel it? You should be able to simply skip or cancel the activation process. Hold the power button until it turns off then reboot. Skip that process then setup using WiFi.

i ha

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Is there way way to cancel it? You should be able to simply skip or cancel the activation process. Hold the power button until it turns off then reboot. Skip that process then setup using WiFi.
    have tried everything but I only get 2 screens, select language and then the phone call for the activation when it fails it just keeps prompting to try again later. It is a 3g version without the sim card not sure it that affects it

Its gonna be stuck in those two screens until its activated. Verizon has some security feature where they do that for when a phone gets stolen & hard resetted. I had a Samsung fascinate that did that to me when I bought it off Craigslist & the girl didn't reset it so I did & it locked up like that till I turned it on thru my account

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Anyone have a bypass for this yet. I WILL PAY FOR THE FIX

im able to get the phone to enable dm mode.If you want the fix pm me

How do you get past the activation screen on sch-i535pp?

Does anybody know how to root this prepaid (3g only)Verizon galaxy s3? If so please help me!