Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Thumbs down Need some help tablet locked up

My tablet is (KOCASO M736) it is locked on the android start up screen. wont go past that screen. I keep having issues of it just turning of by the screen whitening out and then goes off then it comes on when it wants to. I keep loosing everything I do on it though. very unhappy and frustrated at this point. I even suggested my mom get one and she did but hope hers is better.

Global Posts
    13,381 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Need some help tablet locked up

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    My tablet is (KOCASO M736) it is locked on the android start up screen. wont go past that screen. I keep having issues of it just turning of by the screen whitening out and then goes off then it comes on when it wants to. I keep loosing everything I do on it though. very unhappy and frustrated at this point. I even suggested my mom get one and she did but hope hers is better.
    Have you checked the manufacture website for ways to factory reset through recovery? Take a look at this thread: Factory reset??

Three post down is a reference to the manual. Take a look through that and see if there's a way to boot into recovery.