when i want to share a pic into my Face book. a menu appears to choose how i want to share. in that menu there is two choice, one is Face book and another is Face book htc sense. what is different between them?
when i choose Face book htc sense my pic goes and appears to my sisters Facebook! but when i choose face book it appears in my own page. please help me if it is possible. tanks.
- 07-21-2014, 01:49 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Which HTC phone do you have?
The Facebook option is for the full standalone Facebook app. The Facebook HTC Sense option is presumably for some Facebook interface that HTC has created as part of the Sense UI--manufacturers sometimes do this as part of some preinstalled social network hub. Not sure why it would post to your sister's site. Has she used your phone before? It's possible she logged in on your phone to post something, but only using the HTC Sense Facebook interface.
- 07-21-2014, 02:26 AM #3
tank you very much. i have htc sensation xe. yes you are right. she used my phone to sign in her face book one time. but now i use only my user and password for face book app. i don't know exactly what happened or what should i do? do you?
- 07-21-2014, 02:38 AM #4
Go to Settings>Apps>All, and see if you can find the Facebook for HTC Sense app. Select it, and Clear Cache and Clear Data. Now try to log into Facebook using the HTC Sense app. It should ask you to log in with your credentials now.
- 07-21-2014, 03:07 AM #5
- 07-21-2014, 11:34 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 07:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:43 AM