I just got my S4 a month ago. yesterday it got extremely hot and the battery drained 40% in 2 minutes. Can anyone help me?
- 07-21-2014, 12:53 PM #2
Re: Battery Drain
Welcome to Android Central! Has this behavior continued? The battery might be failing. Take it out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign--try a new battery.
A corrupt SD card can also cause behavior like this. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot. You could try a different SD card, as long as you know that card is good.
Screenshots of the battery stats would be good, if this happens again.
- By guinnkevinr in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 50Last Post: 11-11-2014, 03:53 PM
- By Rupesh Mehta 1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:36 AM
- By AndrewKama in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:55 AM
- By AndrewKama in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:08 PM