- 2 Posts
Should i get a Galaxy S5?
I've been with the iPhone since about 2011 ish, but i've used Apple Devices way before that and i was thinking about getting a Galaxy S5 because of more customization, and a bigger screen, etc.
Basically, is the Galaxy S5 worth it? or is there another Android Device worth checking out?
- 07-21-2014, 07:22 AM #2
Re: Should i get a Galaxy S5?
That depends on what you're looking for in a device, there's the LG G3, HTC One M8, the note series & the sony experia, also the moto x. If u want size, they're basically all the same size except the Note 3 is a tad bit bigger but w the note 4 on the way in a few months I'd hold out on the note 3 IMO.
Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
- By bitdown in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:20 AM
- By Profelec in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:51 PM
- By jlehrer100 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Alex Simlett in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:00 AM