Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry I had the Galaxy Note ONLY since March but want the iPhone again!!

I have Verizon Wireless and I don't know about anyone else who has android problems but I HAVE HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE with the Galaxy thus far and I got it in March for my birthday. Here are all the things that went wrong:

1. Well first off: I got FOUR of the same phone (Galaxy Note) since the first three times the phone was "defective" says the workers. SO YEAH..THIS IS MY 4TH ONE!

2. The battery life SUCKS. I went to work one day with my phone battery on 89% only worked four hours and never ONCED used my phone the whole time and as I was leaving the battery was on 10%. If you are going to tell me to close all the apps and do something ridiculous like clear cache, I don't wanna hear it because thats so annoying to do and I get tired of doing that every time!

3. Their bugs with apps have not been completely fixed and I have to do so much to get them to work when they should already work!

4. Sometimes I put my phone on the charger and the percentage actually goes DOWN instead of UP while ON THE CHARGER!

5. My phone randomly cuts off and on sometimes in the middle of important messages which is so dumb.

So with all that said, I am under a 2 yr contract and this phone is still relatively new to me and obviously my 14 day period to exchange phones is up. But I have their insurance that I pay 9 dollars a month for. Will they be able to give me an iPhone again or will they give me another android? I don't want the android and will they NOT give me anything?

Default Re: I had the Galaxy Note ONLY since March but want the iPhone again!!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have Verizon Wireless and I don't know about anyone else who has android problems but I HAVE HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE with the Galaxy thus far and I got it in March for my birthday. Here are all the things that went wrong:

1. Well first off: I got FOUR of the same phone (Galaxy Note) since the first three times the phone was "defective" says the workers. SO YEAH..THIS IS MY 4TH ONE!

Which Note do u have ?

2. The battery life SUCKS. I went to work one day with my phone battery on 89% only worked four hours and never ONCED used my phone the whole time and as I was leaving the battery was on 10%. If you are going to tell me to close all the apps and do something ridiculous like clear cache, I don't wanna hear it because thats so annoying to do and I get tired of doing that every time!

It may help, does w me at least but I turn off all my settings (data, GPS, auto sync) & my battery will last all day.

3. Their bugs with apps have not been completely fixed and I have to do so much to get them to work when they should already work!

Which apps are u using ?

4. Sometimes I put my phone on the charger and the percentage actually goes DOWN instead of UP while ON THE CHARGER!

Seems like the battery needs recalibrated, let it die out then charge it fully while its off. Turn it on, w the charger unplugged. Once its on, let it drop to 90% & charge it again too 100%.

5. My phone randomly cuts off and on sometimes in the middle of important messages which is so dumb.

Cache partition, should fix that.

So with all that said, I am under a 2 yr contract and this phone is still relatively new to me and obviously my 14 day period to exchange phones is up. But I have their insurance that I pay 9 dollars a month for. Will they be able to give me an iPhone again or will they give me another android? I don't want the android and will they NOT give me anything?
    If u honestly don't wanna do any of the above, I would trade it in as well. All I've stated is doing u things u shouldn't have to do for your phone to work the way u want it to.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Default Re: I had the Galaxy Note ONLY since March but want the iPhone again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rcklss View Post
    If u honestly don't wanna do any of the above, I would trade it in as well. All I've stated is doing u things u shouldn't have to do for your phone to work the way u want it to.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕

Well what I am saying is that I had this phone since March and I don't think I can exchange it. Might be too late