How to view historic emails
My boss is having troubles with his Samsung Galaxy using the native email app. Being much more tech-savvy than him, he asked me to take a look. I've looked in every setting option but still no joy.
The main problem is that his inbox will only show unread emails. There is another mailbox for "recently read emails" but that's not always what you want either. Has anyone else had a similar problem or can suggest a solution?
I looked at instructions for showing only unread emails to see if I could reverse engineer the process, but alas, no dice.
- 09-06-2014, 02:03 AM #2
Re: How to view historic emails
Do you know if the email account he's using is POP3 or IMAP? POP3 is an older protocol that doesn't support folder structures, and might also limit the ability to see prior read emails. If possible, see if his email account has IMAP settings, and modify the account settings in the Email app accordingly.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2014, 02:22 AM
- By DisplacedMic in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:19 AM
- By Henry Barnett in forum Samsung Galaxy LightReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 03:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:59 AM