Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Draft

Some texts that I send say "draft" in red next to it in my message list. Most of them are texts I sent mistakenly to landlines or phones that are no longer in service. BUT, I have sent what I believe to be texts to a legit cell phone number and it shows on my list of texts as "draft" . Should I assume the text never sent. P.S. Every time that happens I never get a response from the person and just thought they were ignoring me. Maybe it never sent properly?

Default Re: Draft

When you start a text message, check scheduling isn't set to post at a later time and date.
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.

Default Re: Draft

A "Draft" is a message which you began but never actually sent; then, when you exited the app, it was automatically saved as a draft, usually in a "Drafts" folder waiting for you to finish it and send it, or delete it.

Which messaging app are you using? Check the menu or other for "Folders" and look in the Drafts folder to see what is in there.